Grays Harbor Fire District 5 News and Safey Information
What you need to know about Ebola
Do you have questions and concerns about Ebola?
Click Here for information on what you need to know.
Board of Commissioners Meeting Announcement
FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT NO. 5
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY, WASHINGTON
NOTICE OF PUBLIC BUDGET HEARING & SPECIAL MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Fire Commissioners (the "Board") of Fire Protection District No. 5, Grays Harbor County, Washington (the "District") will hold the 2015 Annual Budget Hearing followed immediately by a Special Meeting on November 14, 2014, at 6:30 PM at the District's Station #52, located at 13 Porter Creek Rd, Elma, Washington. The November 14, 2014, special meeting is called for the purpose of considering and acting upon:
(1) Resolution No. 14-06, authorizing the District to issue, sell and deliver to Cashmere Valley Bank its Unlimited General Obligation Bond, 2014 (the "Bond"), in the aggregate principal amount of $360,000 to pay the costs of the purchase of two ambulances and other necessary equipment therefor, as authorized by the qualified voters of the District at a special election held therein pursuant to Resolution No. 13-03; and
(2) Authorizing signatures of Bond documents as needed by state and county; and
(3) 2015 District Budget; and
(4) Resolution No. 14-07, authorizing an increase in the 2015 regular property tax levy of 101% from the previous year; and
(5) Resolution No. 14-08, Protecting 25 cents of the Fire District's property tax levy from reduction under the $5.90 property tax rate limit on levies by senior and junior taxing districts.